Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Better Me.. Week 1: A Better YOU

I am following along with Brassy Apple with their Refashion your life... Week 1: a Better YOU
What do you LOVE? What brings you JOY?
  • My Family- Mike, Brynn & Titus
  • Cooking & Trying new recipes
  • Cleaning & keeping things nice
  • Being Organized
  • Being with Fun People. I LOVE girls nights.
  • music, readying & Food
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ & Studying it as much as i can.
  • Working out & being healthy
  • Pinterest, Facebook & blogging
  • Learning New things
  • Being out side on warm days. I like the Snow but no to be in it.
  • Speeding time with my Lil' Family
  • Watching my kids learn new things
  • Making my Kids laugh
  • When Mike makes me Laugh
  • When mike gets home and i get a break
  • Me time!
  • Spending alone time with Mike
  • a FOLDED pile of CLEAN laundry!
  • having a clean house
  • Being motivated
  • checking something off my To Do List.
What do you want to change about or within yourself? What do you want to improve on?
  • More ME time.
  • Be more organized & productive with my time
  • Read more Gospel centered Material & the Scriptures
  • Spend more one on one time with Mike & each of my Kids
  • Realized i don't need to get EVERYTHING done in one day.
  • Keep a scripture & Personal Journal (outside of blogging)

No comments:

Post a Comment